Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things I'm Grateful for...

There's a lot of things that I am truly grateful for and feel blessed to have in my life.

1) I have great kids. They are funny, smart, and they occasionally like to hang out with me.
2) I have a terrific husband. His sense of humour, considerate behaviour, the fact that he thinks that I am BEAUTIFUL, all make me appreciate this man. Plus he does housework, shares in the cooking and leaves me funny notes.
3) I have 3 adorable grandchildren, it's fun to see the world through their eyes.
4) I have good, good friends that will listen to my triumphs and disappointments and cheer me on or comfort me. They occasionally will lend me books or Cd's that while I might not have picked them out myself turn out to be exactly what I needed.
5)I own a store right next door to Earth Angels, whose owner, Maggie, has a terrific sense of humour and shares her snacks.
6) My customers and I have had wonderful conversations that have enriched me spiritually.

Life is good. Sure, there are things that I could complain about, but you know, the goods things in my life are much more fun to contemplate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life does sound good! :D