Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am not a restaurant!!!

Is it just me or does having to come up with a meal idea everyday really suck. Sometimes, not often, I have the urge to cook and go at it with wild abandon. OK, that's exaggerating just a little. Sometimes I hate cooking less than other times - there, that's closer to the truth. Figuring out what to make for supper occupies my mind way more than I would like it to. I am disinclined to prepare a week's worth of menus every Sunday night - even though it would probably make my life easier. I just don't wanna do it. I have tried affirmations such as "I love to cook" "I create great meals everyday" yeah, right. It's like there are two of me. Me #1 wants to prepare nutritious homemade meals with fresh veggies out of the garden for my child and my husband, Mephistopheles. Me #2 doesn't want to have to deal with all that when there are so many other things (like blogging) that I would prefer to do. Anyhoo, there's my rant...venting is good.

No comments: