Thursday, July 3, 2008

EFT for Procrastinators

I've been reading up on EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). It involves tapping at certain points on your face and fingers like around your eyes, under your nose, your chin etc. This, along with set-up phrases such as: "Even though I procrastinate getting my work done, I deeply and completely accept myself." For more information on this technique go to www.emofree.com

You do some rounds of tapping until your need to procrastinate goes away (apparently sometimes forever), and of course once cured, you never procrastinate again, getting all kinds of work and projects done.

My problem is, I keep putting off doing this. I keep putting off using EFT to end procrastination. Ah well, I'll get to it someday.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to comment ...but....I'll do it later.