Friday, July 11, 2008

Maid Service

I've always thought it would be really great if I had a cleaning lady come in once a week to clean my house, but I never thought it would really happen, after all I am not made of money...yet...come on Law of Attraction!! Anyway, I have recently acquired a cleaning lady. My daughter Julie. She comes in once a week, I give her a list of things to do, and she does a great job, and I pay her. Times are tight for Julie these days, her hours got cut back at the store, and her summer classes (she teaches dance and is very good at it) have been reduced, so for the next month or so, she can use the extra money. It's a win win situation. I hate dusting, so Julie does it. I hate cleaning the blinds, so Julie does them (she hates it too but oh well....am I enjoying this a little too much maybe?) There will come a time soon when her store hours and dance studio hours increase and I will be happy for her despite the fact that I will lose my cleaning woman. Not to mention, my home will probably become a little more dusty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dusty?????