Friday, July 18, 2008

TED Ideas worth spreading

I just spent a productive couple of hours watching ted.com (www.ted.com) . It's an excellent site that I know I'm going to look at again and again (which is pretty good since I have a pretty short attention span). My two fav's so far were Arthur Benjamin does Mathemagic and Ze Frank who was pretty funny. I also watched Karen Armstrong speak on religion, and Susan Blackmore speak on memes. Interesting stuff.

Ummm I guess I'd better get back to my work, like working on my website... ahem www.moonstonepath.com , filling out those pesky business tax forms, answering those purchasing requests, oh wait, I haven't had one purchasing request on my website yet, What Am I Doing Wrong? ahhhh what the heck, I'm going back to TED, it's time well spent...or is it?

No comments: