Friday, October 24, 2008

I'll get it right someday...maybe

I just finished reading an e-newsletter from Small Business at about.com They have interesting articles with lots of valuable information. This issue was about blogging, and apparently I am doing everything wrong.

1) I don't blog often enough. Ideally I should be blogging daily. I haven't been doing this.

2) If I want this to be a business blog, since I do own a retail operation called Moonstone Path, I should be talking more about my products.

I will try to do both from now on but I make no guarantees. First of all, I can go for days without having anything interesting to say. Secondly, I'm lazy.

However, I do enjoy blogging, and I do want my business to succeed so I will apply myself a little bit more.

Affirmation: Blogging comes to me easily and effortlessly and for my highest good.

Or something along those lines.

No comments: