Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Law of Attraction doesn't work when...

The Law of Attraction doesn't work when you don't really know what the heck you want. I believe that LOA works. It makes sense to me. I've read The Field by Lynn McTaggart, some of those concepts resonate. But I've had a problem with the Law of Attraction. I really didn't know what I wanted. Oh, I thought I did (2 million dollars for starters) but, really, I realize now that this was not what I really wanted.

It's true.

Oh sure, having this amount of money would solve a lot of problems, but then what?

This money would buy me trips, clothes, nice home, car etc, but then what?

OK, well a new wii, new tv, nice furniture and new flooring to replace our quickly fading carpet, but then what?

Well, sure, a new laptop, probably an opportunity to have my own store, tickets to the theatre, but then what?

I realized, that I didn't want the money. That's too easy. What I want is the inspiration, creativity and genius to generate that amount of money. I want the excitement of coming up with an idea, a creative work of genius to excite me to my very foundation. And a comfortable income. That's what I want.

New affirmation: I am divinely inspired with creative ideas and prosperous actions.

No comments: