Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our store, my store what's the dif?

In a previous blog, I implied, OK, I unequivocally stated that our store was my store, meaning MY store and not mine and hubby's. EH EH, I was kidding... really. I can get a little possessive.

But to give credit where credit is due, hubby has been putting in as much sweat and tears and money (actually more money) as I have. He gives me good advice, which I sometimes follow. He keeps me grounded when I'm flying off in 16 different directions. He does the stuff I'm not good at, like hanging the curtains. Or that I don't feel like doing, like taxes. He is sooooo supportive, which I sometimes forget to acknowledge.

Moonstone Path is our project. It is our business venture. I may forget this sometimes, but hubby's constant involvement and input assures me that I am not in this alone.

No comments: